|Wanted: Testers for Apps, Websites & IoT devices|
|Testbirds is a crowdtesting service provider headquartered in Germany, with offices in Sweden, the UK, the Netherlands, Hungary and Russia. We test mobile apps, websites and other software on all kinds of devices (mobile, desktop, smart TV, wearable etc.) with the help of thousands of people from all walks of life, who contribute different knowledge, interests and experience. And you could be one of them!
Position type: Project-based, part-time and freelancing online work
Tasks: Try software and describe what you did. Then give us your opinion and tell us if you encountered any problems.
Qualifications: Previous experience is not necessary. All you need is:
• One or more web-enabled devices (e.g. PC, smartphone or tablet).
• Interest in apps and websites.
• Ability to write reports in English.
By signing up as one of our testers, you have the following advantages:
• Complete flexibility in deciding when and where you test.
• Gain valuable experience in Crowdsourcing, User Experience (UX) and Software Quality Assurance.
• Receive payment per completed testing plus bonuses for finding errors.
• Become part of an international community of 300,000+ testers (Meet some of them on our Blog).
• Discover software before it is officially released and have a say in its development.
• Work with renowned international companies such as Allianz, Audi, DHL and Western Union.
How to Apply:
No separate application (neither CV nor Cover Letter) is necessary. Simply sign up on our Nest at: https://nest.testbirds.com
We look forward to welcoming you!
Skriv venligst, at du så denne stilling på Studiejobs.dk
|Tidsfrist for ansøgning|
|1 timer pr. uge|
|81373 - Munich|